My life with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) has been hard at times, but I coupe with it. I use this blog to track my obsessions of each day, and I think it will eventually provide lots of interesting information about various subjects.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Oil

My today’s obsession is oil. Why? Because I got distracted with information about crude oil price – that’s how markets trade oil – which rose above $83 a barrel today ($83.44/barrel at a time of writing this) and it looks like soon oil price will rise to a new all-time record, which currently stands on intraday high as $83.76. To get a broader look, see the charts below [source wrtg.com].



That sounds like a bad news for US, mainly because US has the highest petrol consumption in the world [source economist.com].


As the below chart shows, the big winners are definitely Arab countries (predominantly Saudi Arabia because it has 22.3% of World oil reserves), Africa (Libya, Nigeria), Venezuela, Canada and Mexico. That’s where US imports its oil from [source state.gov].


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get your own life!